Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Staff Retreat

We just came back from Staff Retreat last night from the Lake House and I must say I am really excited about the next year for Crestview. We have our year planned out and it is going to be awesome! We have some new and exciting things coming this year that I hope you plan on getting on board with! I ask that you join me in prayer for the next year. I am setting a goal for the Student and College ministry to see 25 students receive the Lord as Savior before the end of the year.
I know this is a pretty loft goal and it is unattainable in our eyes but that is exactly how it should be. I want this to be a God thing and not an us thing.
Don't get me wrong I am not wanting to do this to see our numbers grow (I could care less about that) I am doing it because I want to see a lost and dying world meet the Jesus that I know and that has made my life wonderful!

So again I ask of you to please be in prayer for Crestview. "God has something special planned here"

No comments:

BlogPatrol Free Blog Counter