Saturday, January 20, 2007

Mike Vick!

Okay I have now crossed over! It has taken me a while but I am now on the boat! Get rid of Vick while you can! I wanted him to be the star that he was built up to be. I wanted him to be a role model to young people all across America. It all started out so strong when he first got in the NFL. It was so promising. He was doing all the right things and saying all the right words but those days are gone! He is proving to be anything but a role model! So I am officially saying START MATT SCHAUB and GET RID OF VICK!

I think any player in the NFL that has any run in with drugs (whether finding them on them or in them) There is no way any normal work world boss would keep you employed if this happened. I am tired of superstars being above the law. So put Vick in jail where he belongs and let him think if he wants to play ball or if he wants to do drugs!

No comments:

BlogPatrol Free Blog Counter