Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Do Overs

When I was a kid, my favorite phrase was "do over." I was never an exceptional athlete so most of the time I would mess up when I hit, or kicked and I would love to yell "do over." Fact of the matter typically the second time was never as good as the first! I am not sure why that is but it always seemed to be true.
As the Christmas season is in full swing I have thought the same about cartoons and Christmas movies. Have you noticed how many Christmas cartoons are movies have been redone, or "done over?" I watched a horrible new Charlie Brown Christmas last night and today I was noticing there must have been 2800 Christmas Story movies that were made. i don't like them and that is all I have to say about that!

No comments:

BlogPatrol Free Blog Counter