Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Guatemala 2008/ Emily's Birthday

If you can't tell Emily is sitting beside me and reminding me for the 392 time that it is her birthday...Happy Birtday Emily! Today was our first day working with students in Guatemala. It was an amazing day! We are all very tired and sunburned but we had 10 children accept Christ as their Lord and Savior. It was awesome. I got to be apart of two of them. I had a student ask me what church I was student pastor of and I got Jorge to translate for me...He told me what they were asking and I answered them...I then asked them what church they went to and all but one told me they did not go to church anywhere. Jorge then took over and in Spanish shared the Gospel with them and 2 of them accepted Christ.

Kyle Shedd is apparently an international superstar. Guatemalan girls love him. They took pictures of him the entire day! It was the weirdest thing I have ever seen!

All in all we saw over 500 students today and it was an awesome day. I am looking forward to tomorrow. I will attach some pictures so you can share the adventure with us!

Pray for us!

No comments:

BlogPatrol Free Blog Counter